Bored kids? Feel like you’ve tried everything? How about testing out some craft? Spotlight has all your arts and crafts needs to create your own fun!
Spotlight’s Kids Craft projects are full of fun and easy ideas to help develop artistic skills and create something your little ones can be proud of.
Here are our top 5 school holiday craft project picks;
- Kids Felt Masks – Super simple and great to keep. Once you’ve made these ones be sure to add them to the costume box for more enjoyment another day! Click here for more.
- Backyard Bowling – Don’t get tricked into making this one alone, be sure to get the kids involved too, that way craft time and the play time will fill in the day! Click here for more.
- Unicorn Slime – Glittery and colourful, you will like this one just as much as the kids. Click here for more.
- Bottle Cap Monster Magnets – They are cute and scary! Sounds like a good project for siblings. You could always try different designs too why not make bottle cap flowers or farm animals. Click here for more.
- Loom Band Pencil Topper – As it nears back to term time, get the little ones excited for back to school with this funky pencil case addition. Click here for more.
Click here to see all sorts of other projects for little hands to get stuck into, all you need is some craft supplies, imagination and you are good to go!